Looking for UK Friends for encouragement and tips x

Options
I've been on and off MFP for a while but finally saw the motivation to join the gym last month - previously lost 3 stone to gain 3 and a half back :(

But this time I'm using all my previous diet knowledge to maintain a low calorie diet mixed with high exercise.

Looking for UK friends to share tips and success with!

Replies

• kbev147
    kbev147 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am in the UK! This is my first time using MFP but not my first time dieting! My weight has varied over the years although I'm now at my heaviest I have been, except when I was pregnant. I put on 3 stone when I was pregnant and had lost nearly all of it by my daughter's first birthday but then put another 5lbs back on. I'm now aiming to lose 28lbs which seems like an absolute mountain and I am currently at the bottom looking up!
  • vk0510
    vk0510 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi I'm from London. I'm a mum of one. My weight has been up & down last few years. Just getting back into fitness after surgery. I'm currently looking to lose roughly 20lbs & win the battle over my sweet tooth! Feel free to add me :-)
  • bananabrownie
    Options
    Hey hey for Scotland-ay! :) Uni student here, looking to lose 5 pounds! Add me?