TGIF...What's your plans this weekend?

Options
13»

Replies

• michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5K race for my sister finishing C25K program. Will run with her~should be fun!

Amazing!! It's such a great feeling...I did the C25K program earlier this year and ran my first 5k in July. Congrats to her and have fun!!
    Congratulations!!! Have fun! I'm going to Las Vegas with my sister...girl's weekend for me too!!!

Thank you - ooooh!! Vegas. I was there a few weeks ago. Soo much fun! Have a fantabulous time.
    I actually have plans tonight! whoo hoo! Cheech and Chong concert and then Greek Festival! yeah!

Yaaaaaaaay. Cheech and Chong concert...will be interesting. And Greek festival...mmmmm foood!! lol
    Running a 5k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first race ever:)

Good luck!!!! You can do it.
    Congrats, I hope you have a wonderful time :)

I am spending it with my other half. He is in charge of what we do tomorrow, uh oh.
    Maybe go see Skyfall and cook a recipe I have picked up from MFP! Working on sunday though.

Thank you...I'm sure it will be. Letting the other half be in charge of the day. Sounds interesting! :) And boo to work on Sunday. Enjoy tomorrow though...should be amazing!
  • michcruz
    Options
    I have a very straight forward weekend planned!

Saturday - gym, work till 6pm, then i'm spending me and the hubby are spending some time alone as our housemate is out and our son is in work till 11. SO I'm cooking our favourite meal, lowering the lights and we're going to blast the HELL outta some zombies on Resident Evil 6!! :P

Sunday - off work and a rest day SO I'm going to finish my application for university, write a short story for my writing club and catch up on 3 months of Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Justice Leauge comics and make a pot of scouse! :)

simple and just what I need after this hellish week!

Love that you are blasing zombies on resident evil! So funnnn! That'll be a good weekend...a bit of fun and relaxation.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    [nerd alert] I'll be running the next installment of a Gamma World game for my boys, ages 11 and 9. I'll also be trying to finish mixing tracks for an ep I'm releasing on Beatport in less than two weeks.

And Sunday, the Knoxville zoo's having a free day, so I'm bringing my monkeys to look at their monkeys. Plus the weather's going to be decent. :)

Have fun w/ the bachelorette thing. XD
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Friday: Work, pick my daughter, clean, cook, workout, sex, go to bed
    Saturday: Take my daughter to her nanas, work, clean, go grocery shopping, have a few drinks with the hubby, sex, bed
    Sunday: Shoot some rounds!!! (highlight of my weekend), come home and sit on my *kitten* and watch T.V, eat, sex, bed

All in all, not going to be a bad weekend..... :drinker:
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    I'm going to see my baby brother perform in his first play!! He's a junior in high school, first time trying out for any drama, and he nabbed the second male lead!! I'm so proud of him :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • michcruz
    Options
    [nerd alert] I'll be running the next installment of a Gamma World game for my boys, ages 11 and 9. I'll also be trying to finish mixing tracks for an ep I'm releasing on Beatport in less than two weeks.

And Sunday, the Knoxville zoo's having a free day, so I'm bringing my monkeys to look at their monkeys. Plus the weather's going to be decent. :)

Have fun w/ the bachelorette thing. XD

Awesome! I haven't been to the zoo in forever. lol. It's a lot of walking. Which is good, but not for my feet. lol. And thank you!
    [Friday: Work, pick my daughter, clean, cook, workout, sex, go to bed
    Saturday: Take my daughter to her nanas, work, clean, go grocery shopping, have a few drinks with the hubby, sex, bed
    Sunday: Shoot some rounds!!! (highlight of my weekend), come home and sit on my *kitten* and watch T.V, eat, sex, bed

All in all, not going to be a bad weekend.....

Hahah...are you sure the highlight of your weekend is shooting rounds?? Lol.
    I'm going to see my baby brother perform in his first play!! He's a junior in high school, first time trying out for any drama, and he nabbed the second male lead!! I'm so proud of him

Oh wow...that's awesome! You must be so proud. I'm sure he'll do awesome. Maybe this will lead to super stardom!!
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    5k obstacle course race.
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm heading to the North Ga. mountains with my best friends for a girl's weekend. Can't wait!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    gunna get together wit some peeps from work to "hooker up a turkey" lol

and i got a ball game on sunday if i can get my players to show up.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Sat AM: Laundry, prep dinner, groceries.
    Sat PM: 3-11 Band dad duty; schlepp all the equipment and instruments and pack/unpack the semi that hauls the gear for a 220-person High school marching band four times. It is my turn to feed the 14 other roadie dads so I made chicken - white bean chili this morning before going to work.
    Sun: Church then rehearse my original magic act where I play harmonicas but they vanish unexpectedly from my hands so I make an invisible one and finish playing. I debut this goofy routine Monday in front of the local Magic Club and all the white-haired "I've seen everything" senior ranking members. This has been in my head for 4 years and I made it viable over the last year. Monday's meeting is themed "Musical Magic" so I had to bite the bullet and polish it up for the debut performance. My goal is to 1) be entertaining, and 2) fool the merde out of the members with something they've never seen before.

How old am I?
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    My wife and I are leaving work early to avoid 3-day weekend traffic, going from LA to visit my family in Sacramento. While there is little chance of exercise today, we're bringing our bikes for the American River Bike Trail, where we'll put in 30+ miles a day and spending time with some very funny family.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - I forgot that this was Veteran's Day weekend. So throw in going to the hospital Monday when my father goes in for surgery. Afib sucks...
  • michcruz
    Options
    5k obstacle course race.

Sounds crazy - first time? I wanna do one, but a little scared...hahaha. I'm afraid I won't finish. lol
    I'm heading to the North Ga. mountains with my best friends for a girl's weekend. Can't wait!

Ooooh, another girl's weekend trip!! Awesome...have an amazing time!
    gunna get together wit some peeps from work to "hooker up a turkey" lol

and i got a ball game on sunday if i can get my players to show up.

Start rallying them up for that game...haha
    Sat AM: Laundry, prep dinner, groceries.
    Sat PM: 3-11 Band dad duty; schlepp all the equipment and instruments and pack/unpack the semi that hauls the gear for a 220-person High school marching band four times. It is my turn to feed the 14 other roadie dads so I made chicken - white bean chili this morning before going to work.
    Sun: Church then rehearse my original magic act where I play harmonicas but they vanish unexpectedly from my hands so I make an invisible one and finish playing. I debut this goofy routine Monday in front of the local Magic Club and all the white-haired "I've seen everything" senior ranking members. This has been in my head for 4 years and I made it viable over the last year. Monday's meeting is themed "Musical Magic" so I had to bite the bullet and polish it up for the debut performance. My goal is to 1) be entertaining, and 2) fool the merde out of the members with something they've never seen before.

How old am I?

Sounds like a eventful weekend. And I'm sure you'll be entertaining...just don't overthink it. :)
    My wife and I are leaving work early to avoid 3-day weekend traffic, going from LA to visit my family in Sacramento. While there is little chance of exercise today, we're bringing our bikes for the American River Bike Trail, where we'll put in 30+ miles a day and spending time with some very funny family.

Wowwwww! That'll be quite the workout everyday and entertaining by the sounds of it. Hope you have great weather. Miss CA...it's been a whie since i've been.
    Oh yeah - I forgot that this was Veteran's Day weekend. So throw in going to the hospital Monday when my father goes in for surgery. Afib sucks...

Awwww...hope he gets out quickly and healthy!
  • It's my first weekend in a few weeks that I don't have rehearsal and I am completely free! Tomorrow night, my friend and I are gonna go to Orlando to see some drag queens (Jujubee! And Shannel and Phi Phi O'Hara, all from RuPaul's Drag Race. Mostly excited about Jujubee.)

And I need to clean my apartment because I've been putting it off for far too long and it is A MESS up in here.