one week experiment to see how it feels

Options
so on saturday night (3rd) i decided id try just one week of no chocolate, fizzy drinks, crisps, pizza and chinese takeaways, this was after one too many dominos 50% discount codes, i kept buying 2 large stuffed crust pizzas with extra toppings. i did this 4 times in 2 weeks. i was feeling so bloated, tired and kept eating to the point of feeling physically sick.so, so far this week ive been eating more healthy, lots of veg, green tea, porridge oats for breakfast etc. Its pretty weird but ive been taking pictures of everything ive eating to keep track. im thinking im going to post all the pictures in the forums and then maybe people can give me some advice on how to improve, tell me if im eating something bad that i think is good, etc. if you got this far thanks for reading :)

Replies

• its_betty
    its_betty Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Let us know how the experiment goes. Actually sounds like a great idea: I could stick to eating very well for a week, and I bet I'd enjoy it (once the chocolate cravings diminished).

Once the week is done, though, remember that it is not all or nothing. Stick with eating mostly healthy and it won't matter so much if you have the occasional not-so-healthy treat. Don't let the first bite of pizza be an excuse to throw out all the healthy stuff!