59 lbs down, still going. With pics

Options
I started my journey around 365 although i was much heavier than this. i dont know for sure but im pretty sure i was over or near 400 lbs at one point. the highest weight i saw was 378 at a work physical. I started running and doing c25k a couple months ago. im on week six day 2. my quickest mile to date is 11mins 17 seconds. i run just about every other day sometimes a few days in a row. Besides running all i have done is watched what i ate. i started this journey after the first of this year, i took about a month to month and a half off from it all when i got into an accident and had trouble walking.

i joined a healthiest loser competition that is wrapping up in a couple weeks. i dont know if i have done enough to win it, but considering that over a year ago i was 60 to 100 lbs heavier than i am today. I can run 20 minutes without stopping now, a year ago, heck a month or two ago i couldn't run 1 minute without stopping. no matter what happens in the competition, im still winning in the bigger game of life.

thank you in advance for looking at my pictures.

CHad.jpg

Replies

• 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    looking good! i think you'll have to change your user name soon. ;-)
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    WOW huge difference awesome job!!!
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    pretty incredible. Wish you had pictures at your heaviest, that would have been cool to see!
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Great work. Should have taken pics when I first started, but bit late now!!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference! Congrats on the weight loss and being able to run 20 minutes without stopping! I'm happy and excited for you. :smile:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Looking good, keep up the great work! :)
  • alofay
    Options
    Great work. Should have taken pics when I first started, but bit late now!!

I tell anyone that is just starting to TAKE PICTURES and lots of them. Even if they gross you out, snap away! So, if you are reading this and just starting your journey, TAKE PiCTUrES!!!!
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • Chopper88
    Options
    Amazing job my man! Keep up the hard work its paying off big time!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are on your way! Keep doing what you are doing! Looking forward to other updates doen the road!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats -- keep it up!
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great man! Keep it going!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Great job!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I started my journey around 365 although i was much heavier than this. i dont know for sure but im pretty sure i was over or near 400 lbs at one point. the highest weight i saw was 378 at a work physical. I started running and doing c25k a couple months ago. im on week six day 2. my quickest mile to date is 11mins 17 seconds. i run just about every other day sometimes a few days in a row. Besides running all i have done is watched what i ate. i started this journey after the first of this year, i took about a month to month and a half off from it all when i got into an accident and had trouble walking.

i joined a healthiest loser competition that is wrapping up in a couple weeks. i dont know if i have done enough to win it, but considering that over a year ago i was 60 to 100 lbs heavier than i am today. I can run 20 minutes without stopping now, a year ago, heck a month or two ago i couldn't run 1 minute without stopping. no matter what happens in the competition, im still winning in the bigger game of life.

Awesome job.. good for you!! keep at it.
    thank you in advance for looking at my pictures.

CHad.jpg
  • energyofasloth
    energyofasloth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You've done an amazing job here so keep up the great work and thank you posting pictures and helping me to stay inspired!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You ARE winning, great work!
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    HOORAH... MY IDOL... I am only on Week 2 day 2 on C2K and I feel like I need an ambulance... :noway: Great Work.. Keep it up..
  • Sozzy23
    Sozzy23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats, what motivation!
  • alofay
    Options
    HOORAH... MY IDOL... I am only on Week 2 day 2 on C2K and I feel like I need an ambulance... :noway: Great Work.. Keep it up..
    Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!