Options
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I need to loose 100+ plus. For motivation my mom has said she would by me a new wardrobe. However, I feel hopeless.

Replies

• BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it!! I have 75 lbs to lose. the big picture seems like a lot and long way to go. Just take it day by day. Maybe buy your goal outfit and keep it out so you get inspiration!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Hi, my name is Stephanie. I need to loose 100+ plus. For motivation my mom has said she would by me a new wardrobe. However, I feel hopeless.

There is always hope and you wanting to get healthier is the first step! You can do it! I have faith in you!
  • elphabafan
    Options
    HI Stephanie,
    I know how you feel but just by joining this site you have started in the right direction. Best of luck to you!!
  • squashmelon9
    Options
    You found the right place for support! It's not as bad as you think. Track your meals and snacks and your exceriseing. If you need encourgament just ask for it. This is a great site and so are the members! Need anything I'll help you. Best of luck! Rhonda
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Stephanie take small steps and reward yourself after you hit a certain goal. It sounds like your mother wants you to lose. Are you ready for it?
  • ♥dawnwestbury♥
    Options
    welcome!! i have about 70 to lose! and yes it is not easy but ever since i joined MFP i have been doing GREAT!! everyone here is so helpfull and i love it! i still have to add exercise but i figure i need to get the eating thing down first. so just take it slow make one or changes at first you dont have to change everything all at once!! joining is a great first step!!

dawn