Options

Replies

• hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    my * swear words* Well freakin' done!
  • Chopper88
    Options
    WOW! Absolutely amazing results. Congrats to you!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    absolutely beautiful. Congrats. You have every reason to be proud of yourself.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Such an inspiration to all of us!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • sarafay80
    sarafay80 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your thread is very inspirational. Seeing you from the before you made the committment to lose and then after shows your willpower and desire to get what you want.

Don't feel bad when people are looking for a "trick" to help them lose, feel confident in telling them that you did now need a trick to help you. You simply did what we were all designed to do to begin with -- eat healthy and stay active! Be proud of you!
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options
    Well done! Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW! Your transformation is incredible. Well done :happy:
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Holy. Cow.

Seriously. Your smile tells it all.
  • josachi
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey! Way to go! You look simply gorgeous! :drinker:
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job :)
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    wow, great job!!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work!
  • lindz625
    lindz625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A picture is worth a thousand words, so don't worry about not being able to write an entire novel about your success! Truth be told, I'm much more inspired by picture heavy (word light) posts like yours. You look so much more confident now and you should because you've done an amazing job.
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I am really proud of your accomplishments, and I think it's awesome that you mentioned that it's the little things that others take for granted (small seats on airplanes, getting up and down stairs, etc.) that made you feel good. Obviously, you look amazing, but we all sometimes need the reminder that our health is important, too! But for real, you look like a goddess!
  • energyofasloth
    energyofasloth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have just rocked it out of the park and made my day by seeing how your hard work has paid off for you. I can only imagine how wonderful it feels for you to fit in those seats and not be winded going up and down the stairs. I think your photo blog post speaks better than any words can (for me anyway). Thank you so much for posting and may you have continued success in reaching all of your goals. You rock!
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Congrats!
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZINg. And such an inspiration. also you have beautiful eyes :) way to go!
  • mommygirlx3
    mommygirlx3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fantastic way to go you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!