From the mouth of babes!

Options
So I was showing my 6 year old MFP and i showed him all the ppl on here who are my feriends... Know what he said? Daddy those are some really pretty women (I showed my wife the other day too and she said the same). So my independant study has proved me correct, you ladies look amazing! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: Lol as a side note my son pointed out several of you he wanted to take to chuck-e-cheeses on a date but I told him that would have tio wait a few years! lol. Kids are so sweet!

Replies

• MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Awww, that is way too precious!

I agree, though. There are some HOTTIES on MFP!

It's funny because every so often I'll have someone add me as a friend here. Once I accept the friend request, they'll send me a cheesy message like, "How YOU doin'?" So I'll look at their friends list and notice that all of their friends are females and super-cute. I can be a bit of an ego-booster but it's also funny in a way because I'm like, "Wow, you're pretty transparent! You're just here to pick up women!"

I just think it amuses me because there are a LOT of gorgeous people here. So many, in fact, that MFP apparently attracts random weirdo perverts!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    LOL! Yeah i think some try to use this as a dating site, but I personally am a happily married man who just likes the support and friendship!
  • EternalLife
    EternalLife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awww how sweet :smile:
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    that's very sweet.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    What an adorable little boy!!! :o) You are very lucky to have such a sweetheart of a son! :O)
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Aww! The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree! :heart:
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Aww! The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree! :heart:

Lol yeah! :smile:
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    he wo;; be a heartbreaker for sure! Raised right!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Lol the girls at school already fight over sitting next to him and he has 6 girlfriends. LOL!
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    6 girlfriends!!!:love: Wait until about 8 years from now. The phone will never stop ringing. Trust me.. my boys phones ring all the time with girls texting or calling. Not quite as sweet as when they are little. lol:grumble: :wink: