WOW...There is no words for your success....Killing em!! WOW
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, great job!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You look smokin'. Congratulations, all your hard work and effort paid off big time :)
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring chica!!! Well done!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    *stands to applaud*

Well done!!
  • dorairwin
    Options
    Congrats!!! This story is so inspiring for me :-) Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:

how did you do it ??
  • dorairwin
    Options
    you look so amazing !! WOW :happy:
  • sjd2007
    Options
    that is so awesome! Great job
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing AND truly inspirational!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! What an awesome job! Congrats!
  • sammyjo0402
    sammyjo0402 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are incredible!!!!!
    I have seen a lot of these kind of posts and they all are amazing for sure but I think your pictures, your progress and just the way you look is amazing! (:
    It's one thing to slim up.. or lose weight.. but it's another to lose as much as you did and to not look like a skinny flab in the progress. Good job and thanks for sharing those! It's pretty encouraging.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation... congratulations on your brilliant success!! :)
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind, I shared the link to your story in my FB.. All my friends on there know that I have been on this site for a while and that I have been trying to improve me. Your story literally brought a tear to my eye! Everyone says this but you are such an incredible inspiration!! You just made me want this more and just gave me an extra boost. Thank you sooo much. I had to share your story to try and inspire some friends of mine that could use it. Thank you so much sharing, you are so incredible. I always knew that but I was never completely sure of just how much you've been through!!! WOW!! Thank again.. you will NEVER know just how much this story just helped me!!!

This^^^^^^^^ You just stole the exact words out of my mouth!!!!! Seriously... You look amazing. I am at work and am constantly talking about my goal and how I want this for me. People are starting to notice my weightloss but to see such a transformation and to see how far you have come is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. It is funny how people do ask how you have done it and their is no tirck. Its portion control, working out and drinking water. Once you have made up your mind to do it for yourself. Its not always easy but you can do it. You are beautiful !!! Thanks for sharing your story for all us to see.
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • goldengodd3ss
    goldengodd3ss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! Your transformation is incredible. :flowerforyou:
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! great work!!
  • my_so_called_life
    Options
    You look amazing! This is such an inspiring story, thank you for sharing! You are proof that with hard work and dedication, it can be done! So proud of you!!
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow, you have done amazing. I bet you are so proud. I am at a stand still with my weight at the moment. After reading your story I want to keep going so I get to a place I am happy with. Thank you xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!