Any brides wanting to lose weight before the big day?

Options
13»

Replies

• Prettyharu
    Options
    Hi all! Getting married October 7th, so close!! Last I weighed in I was 119.2 which is 4.2 pounds away my from my initial goal. I want to stay between 110-115. I only recently (last month or so) buckled down, eating less, listening to when I'm actually hungry and not just bored and consistently working out. Hoping for another loss tomorrow =]

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I too am a bride to be who is trying to lose weight and for other reasons. I am getting married next year in Myrtle Beach, SC! I would like to lose at least 50lbs. So far I have no idea how much I have lost. LOL But I know I am losing it.

Thanks and good luck to you as well! Think of how you want to look in your pictures that will last a lifetime and that right there is some great motivation haha. I want some killer arms so I'm doing my cardio and weights every week =] looking forward to my first dress fitting on Saturday.
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i'm a bride to be as well. Getting married on the 6th of October (50 more days). it's coming up fast! which i'm glad! anyways you'll be very happy you started early. Me, i've been a slacker and have tried and tried to lose weight for the past year. Looking back i wish i would have stuck to this weight loss journey before now! But good luck to all of you on your weight loss goals for your big day!
  • Jokatemcd
    Options
    Hi! i'm getting married on October 11th -- and i still have a long way to go to get to where i am happy with myself...

I only have 8 weeks, so it is what it is - 8 weeks to lose weight the best that i can! the pressure is on!

feel free to add me :)
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Me!!!! I'm planning my wedding for either June or October 2013 =)

I have about 70 ish pounds to lose =)

I'm currently doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I absolutely Love it!
  • annacozette
    annacozette Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That would be me. We're planning on May 2013, hopefully enough time for me to slim down and tone up!
  • MeABride2B
    Options
    Hi Ladies....

Also a March 2013 bride (I think I saw a few others)... 3/9/13!

Recently gained some weight due a switch in BCP (so they think) and need some motivation as we're now less than 7 months away!

Sounds like we're all a pretty motivated group :)
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looks like January 2014. Anyone here can add me as a friend. Please?
  • jdubz18
    jdubz18 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 7.5.2014....feel free to add me :)
  • taoschip
    taoschip Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    9-11-2013 to be wed here with 55lbs to lose! Although working out has been harder and harder (doing insanity lol) calorie counting and becoming aware and concious of my eating habits have become easier and easier!
  • debz12
    debz12 Posts: 3
    Options
    me too! I'm getting married May 17th! First fitting mid March!!
  • outforfit
    Options
    What types of ways are ya'll trying to drop weight? I ask because I work for a company that is national and has access to weight loss tools, such as small self help groups for weight loss to over night immersion programs. Our clients have lost anywhere from 10 lbs to 100's of lbs.
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Im getting ready to look good for engagement pics... i know its coming sometime in the next 6 months!
  • amyshelton21
    Options
    Hello, I recently lost 51 lbs. and 72 inches from cleansing in 4 months and I have to tell you I wished I would have found this cleanse before I got married two years ago. The difference is amazing. I strongly suggest getting healthy before your big day instead of only wishing it will happen. These are going to be the photos you have displayed in your home, on fb, passing out to friends and family and you will want to look your best. Pictures are worth a thousands words. I wish you all luck and please check out my fb page for tips https://www.facebook.com/Ahealthynewwayoflife
  • amyshelton21
    Options
    Hi, Weight lost doesn't have to be hard. When we cleanse the toxins from our body and provide ourself with proper nutrition its actually easy. I recently lost 51 lbs. and 72 inches from cleansing in 4 months and I have to tell you I wished I would have found this cleanse before I got married two years ago. The difference is amazing. I strongly suggest getting healthy before your big day instead of only wishing it will happen. These are going to be the photos you have displayed in your home, on fb, passing out to friends and family and you will want to look your best. Pictures are worth a thousands words. I wish you all luck and please message me or check out my fb page for tips https://www.facebook.com/Ahealthynewwayoflife