Looking for some talkative people

Options
I'm trying to find some people that I could really get to know and talk to on here. You know, make some real connections and build a strong support network.

I feel like it might be better than having a ton of faceless 'friends' I don't talk to and offer up generic 'good job' comments.

If anyone is up to the challenge just friend me. Or message me. :D

Replies

• SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm super talkative! I have Mono and have suffered some complications so I've been SUPER exhausted and can't do much I just lay around in bed in the internets haha so it gives me time to be a supportive friend =)
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm talkative! you can add me if you want! I'm mostly on in the evenings though.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    fnhrsgrfhdigurndhgnfrngdrfdugbrhdigvnrfgnbhdiguvbrfdugnrhdiugbhrd
    ngrfgdbrfhdgbrdiugbridgbrdiugbridgbnrdghrbdigbrdiugbrdgirdigubrdiugb
    brdiugbridugbrkngrushgrisubgvrksgnrsugbrsigbrsgikrsngiursbgrsuigbrs

See? I'm very talkative
  • WrathofKes
    Options
    It's nice to meet you all! :D
  • i'm very talkative, and very new.. just started here this morning... so feel free to add me;)
  • 10goal13
    Options
    please add me if you like! im looking for the same thing, i have some friends on here but they dont all talk much so im a bit :( when i log on
  • WrathofKes
    Options
    It's nice to meet you guys!

I look forward to all the future conversations and meaningful support we'll have/give each other. :D
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    haha! sometimes i say things that dont need to be said. (whatever that means) anywho...anybody is more than welcome to add me.
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • jaysmom23
    jaysmom23 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Het Texas! friend me, lets get these pounds off!:happy:
  • saraedens
    Options
    Just joined and am very talkative!!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • TheFunkyFish
    Options
    Very talkative person with good humor :) i'll add you, and anyone else feel free to add me as well. Need more people as I joined not to long ago.