Runners - What to Wear?

Options
13»

Replies

• funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Even in smaller races in my area there is usually someone who will pick up stray clothing. In those cases items usually end up piled on a table as lost & found and then at the end some smart person usually takes it all away for goodwill.

Maybe they do and I just haven't noticed. But my last race had 3 routes depending on mileage and I didn't see all that many volunteers working it. Good to know though! I'll have to ask.
  • Notyourrevolution
    Notyourrevolution Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Even in smaller races in my area there is usually someone who will pick up stray clothing. In those cases items usually end up piled on a table as lost & found and then at the end some smart person usually takes it all away for goodwill.

Maybe they do and I just haven't noticed. But my last race had 3 routes depending on mileage and I didn't see all that many volunteers working it. Good to know though! I'll have to ask.

This is only at the start line though - which is how I normally do it. By a cheap outer layer at the thrift store and then ditch it just as I'm about to cross the start-line. If you are throwing off clothes DURING the race then even for big races they won't necessarily get picked up :)
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    bump
  • smcfashion
    Options
    capris or tank top are very compatible dress for running.For more information about fashion visit smcfashion Website.