High Impact Sports Bra in UK

Options
I know that this has been covered several times but I was trying to find out what I can get in the UK, and I haven't been able to find anything on the forums. Something that holds properly, ready for Zumba, running and all sorts. I am the kind of person that needs to try these things on, so I would really appreciate advice of good brands here in the UK and where did you get them (hopefully not too expensive), my size always varies because of my body changing due to exercise and breastfeeding so online is a no no for me for now. What would you recommend?

Replies

• hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I got mine from M&S. great for high impact. Can't remember exactly but cost between £20 and £25.
  • Imanido
    Imanido Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will have a look, I was checking their website and they have different ones. Usually in packs of 2. I have been using until now a vest with bra included which I loved and I was actually thinking of getting from now on, high impact bras it feels such a huge change when you are running up and down all the day and exercising as well.
  • jirmette
    Options
    Less bounce.co.uk. Or bravissimo. Shock absorbers or panache are my favourite makes.

I teach body step & am a G cup, these sites are my saviour!
  • Imanido
    Options
    Less bounce.co.uk. Or bravissimo. Shock absorbers or panache are my favourite makes.

I teach body step & am a G cup, these sites are my saviour!

Can you get them in normal shops? This are the kind of things that I really REALLY need to try on.
  • jirmette
    Options
    Bravissimo have high street stores, or try department stores, johnlewis/ debenhams :)
  • Imanido
    Options
    Thanks, they look great.