discouraged but not giving up

Options
ok so i decided to log on here and track my progress to see what i am doing wrong...i eat pretty well with a lot of organic and eat clean recipes. I also go to the gym atleast 4 days a week...this past week i started doing more cardio than weights as I haven't lost hardly any weight since August. I use to be in really good shape before I had my daughter 3 years ago and I have no idea how to get rid of this slump..its discouraging:(

Replies

• 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for support and motivation, help with cals, or ideas for exercise? I'd say that you should keep logging with a goal to lose 0.5 to 1 pound a week (since you have 24 to go based on your ticker), and only weigh yourself once a month. Work on finding your non-scale victories, make some friends here to give support to and you will receive it back ten-fold. If in a month you are still in a slump and discouraged, switch something up. But until then, you need to be consistent and reasonable with whatever "your" plan is....and just keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • Melitta42
    Melitta42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I def see results since I had her and lost 100 pounds that I gained.....still have a bit to go....thats why I decided to try to focus more on Cardio for a bit to see if it helps....