CC's Biggest Loser Challenge week 10

Options
Hi everyone welcome to week 10. Congrats to last week's winner Neena with a 1.71% loss.

New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.

Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day
-Please try to post your weight as early as possible, this makes it easier for me

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    reminder: last week our challenge was to log your food every day, so post the number of days you did it with your weight this week.

This week's challenge:
    we will keep it the same, so a point for each day you log all of your food

Good luck
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    Bumping :o)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Bump for tomorrow! :happy:
  • Leenybug
    Leenybug Posts: 11
    Options
    good morning everyone. i don't know what happened to my post last week. i signed in but maybe i forgot to hit the button. i stayed the same last week which i was happy about. i was not good. this week i lost 1.1 lbs. my weight was 222 this morning. this week at weight watchers the challenge is to introduce 7-10 new foods to your diet. the lecture was saying that we all get use to eating the same meals and your body needs a shock once in a while. hope you all have a great day. cc you are an inspiration to me. you sign in everyday and i need to follow your lead. i just come in on tuesdays but i do visit various weight watchers meetings through the week.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Last week: 173.8 lbs
    This week: 172.2 lbs

Lost this week: 1.6 lbs

Challenge: 7/7 on logging everything I eat into the MFP food diary this week.

Now I have to hurry up and do TaeBo before getting ready for work. Take care!

KarlaW
  • elysant
    Options
    I am SOOOOOO Excited!!!! :o) So, I weighed in for another group I am on yesterday and had lost 2.8 lbs (I forgot to weigh in the morning so that was my evening weight). I usually weigh in the mornings so I figured I should check my weight this morning to get a more accurate reading..... I am down to 225.8 which is.... 4.8 lbs since last week!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO Excited about this!!!! I worked really hard this week to make good choices in what I eat as well as getting all of my exercise in! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :tongue: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

So, official weigh in...

Last Weigh In - 230.6
    Current Weight - 225.8
    Lost - 4.8 Lbs!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah ---- editing... 7/7 days logging food this week. :o)
  • augustbells
    augustbells Posts: 113
    Options
    Last week: 242.6 lbs
    This week: 242,4 lbs

Lost this week: 0.2 lbs (Pretty good considering I've been sick in bed, no exercise, or healthy eating!)

Challenge: 4/7 on logging everything I eat into the MFP food diary this week.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    neena- thank you for your sweet comments:> i have good and bad days just like everyone else. i have gained and lost since I started this journey last summer. I just tell myself to keep moving and trying no matter what happens. You just have to keep moving even when things don't go the way you want them to.

Elysant- that is so great!

Everyone else good job
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi everyone,,,
    looks like everyone had a great week....great job.
    .I could of done better, started the week strong,, but ended weak... so no lose for me this week,, but I'm not to disappointed.... atleast I didnt't gain....someweeks your down and others your not....:smile:

LW 146.4
    CW 146.4 again....

Challenge: 6/7

lets keep movin everyone....
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    157.0 this week! down 2lbs even from last week.

logged 7/7 days.

=) charity
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, Only 10 days until vacation. i cannot wait. I am not going to diet per se on vacation but how can you resist all that fresh salad fixings that is already cut up for you or even all those fresh fruit everyday. I am just glad that they do small portions on the ship.

Starting Weight on Dec 1 - 215 lbs
    Current Weight - 198.5 lbs
    Lost 16.5 lbs so far.

I have also logged my food at least 5/7 days.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    :cry: :mad: :frown:
    SO upset with myself I had a bad week...weighed in at 135.0 so down a measley .2 but I measured myself too and I have lost a little bit as far as measurements go but I'm so set on seeing the scale drop plus I've been used to seeing the drop. FRUSTRATING!!!

I also was bad and logged my food 2/7 days...no good. This week I don't have much time other than now to get on a computer at all since it is Parent-Teacher conference week and i'm working 7a-8p Tues., Wed., and Thur. Lots of classroom time and after school time is spent prepping for the conferences.

Hopefully tomorrow my work days and workouts will get back to normal. I"m also planning on starting a strict running plan next week so I can get ready for my 10k!

Good Luck to everyone this week and GREAT job to those of you still working your booties off!!!
  • elysant
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I have noticed that some people seemed to have trouble logging their food this week. I was wondering if, for those of you who cannot get to the computer frequently to log everything in, do you write down what you are eating and the calories on paper or something? I'm just asking because this is what I do. That way, even if I don't have time to get the info into the computer that day, I have my record and can enter it all at a later date. I also feel that writing it down somewhere, not necessarily on this site, counts as logging your food/calories. I keep one of those little flippy spirals in my purse to write down what I eat when I am not at home.

;o)

DreeDub -

Conference week can be brutal for teachers. Hang in there! :o)
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    elysant- i agree writing it down counts too
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    CW 176.7 -- lost 1 pound this week
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    189.2 this week.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks

Today i weighted in and was very happy with what i saw.
    Last Week: 179.5
    Today: 178.5
    I am down a pound and i am estatic. My diet and workouts have not been good this week and i honestly felt i was going to gain a pound. This motivates me to get back on my plan so i can keep seeing these numbers and bigger. I'm still hanging in there.

sarina
  • elysant
    Options
    bump :o)