New but not really

Options
I've been on My Fitness Pal since last June but this is my first time using the message board. I look forward to reading the new messages and fitness ideas.:happy:

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Welcome, sorta, where you been hiding? Is the program working for you?
  • mariposadedios
    Options
    today was my first day to post on a message board, too! And I have probably been on here a year!

I tend to give up on getting healthy, and then come back and try again - i am hoping to stay and make it work this time!

i hope everything works for you too! :)
  • honeybun31
    Options
    It's been over a year on my program and I find I still have so many habits that are still there. :frown:
  • AllieB
    Options
    hey everyone i have been on here for a while and also never wrote on the message board. I agree about getting into bad habits! I used this program and lost 20 pds and was very happy than once i got to my target i started to give up and i am trying to lose it again. I know its possible but just time consuming. I wish I could diet for a week and see the change but I know it takes more time than that. I made my profile pick my target weight pic so i remember how confident i was! lets get skinny! wooo!