Favorite Protein Filled Snacks?

Options
13»

Replies

• leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    one more - greek yogurt can get old so i put a bit of sugar free jello powder in it - make what ever flavour you want....
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I like Nature Valley peanut butter dark chocolate protein bars. I just tried them today and theyre so good! But 190 calories. If you can fit that into your daily calorie limit then I would recommend it because it keeps you full for a long time and it doesnt taste disgusting like some other protein bars do
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    if you boil the eggs ahead of time and keep them in the fridge they become a good grab and go protein!

Yes! I have a tupperware full of hard boiled eggs cut in half. I sprinkle them with a few drops of soy sauce, a dollop of Sriracha, and a sprinkle of furikake = UMAMI GOODNESS.
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    microwave a 1/4 cup of egg whites in a coffee mug for 1.5 minutes, cut into chunks and wrap in three deli slices of extra lean turkey breast. (both from costco btw)

90 calories, 19g of protein, 1g fat, 1g carbs

I went to egg whites to reduce the cholesterol.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Nuts!

I'm not sure how eggs can be a snack since you have to cook them. To me a snack is some you can just grab and eat without effort. :laugh:

On Sunday's, I hard boil enough eggs for snacks for the coming week. Then they are 'grab and go'. Though you still have to peel them! :laugh:
  • notyouraveragetalia
    Options

Or you could use homemade carrot puree, but why would you? Baby food carrots have two ingredients: carrots and water. Can't get much simpler than that.
  • Unakachina
    Options
    Muscle Pharm - Muscle Gel Shot - 22g of protein - Banana Cream (or any of the flavors)

I like it with natural yogurt satisfying and easy
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Bump