300ish to 127 [pic heavy]

Replies

• ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    you look utterly amazing!!! Your story is just what I needed to stay on track!! Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Absolutely inspirational! Great job, really great job!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Amazing! i love the pic of you at 139 especially and you look great now too.
  • ktweld
    ktweld Posts: 28 Member
    Totally inspiring! YOu look fabulous
  • I see that you have gotten ALOT of wonderful comments here. You deserve each and every one of them. You have done something that so many people dream about doing. You are a spectacular, beautiful, young woman. Be very happy!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Wow!!!!!! you are amazing!!
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    I am in AWE of your success!! What an accomplishment and you are truly an inspiration. I am 300ish right now and I so far have lost about 27 pounds. My body will never be 127 but I'll take 150 pounds anyday!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!! Just beautiful!!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Fantastic results! And thanks for the bikini pic ;)
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Nothing more motivating than pictures.

Makes me all the more determined to keep going.
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    You are truly an inspiration. You look absolutely incredible. Congrats to you for your amazing success!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    I want to see the pics! Why is it I rarely am able to see pics posted in the forums? Very frustrating. :(

Congratulations on the success though! I read it all, just no visual to see it too :( I want to SEE it and read it.
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    Wow, just wow!!! You really look incredible!!!! WTG!!!
  • Rosivil1
    Rosivil1 Posts: 2 Member
    WOW, THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION :smile: I WEIGH ABOUT 305 LBS AND IT HAS BEEN HARD
  • WOW girl! u look phenomenal!!! well done u
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    you are truly amazing!! awesome job and congrats on all your success!!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Congratulations! You've worked hard and it shows.
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Your journey is nothing short of GRAND!

I was where you began (size 26) just 5 months ago. You show me that I don't have to stop when I hit 200!

You look fabulous!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    wow!!!!!!!!!! amazing! congrats on your journey!! how inspiring!! you look GRRRRREAT!
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Thats my gurl! I am so proud of you and so glad I have been apart of your journey!
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    Unfrickin real!! I am amazed and so very happy for you!! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!