300ish to 127 [pic heavy]

Options

Replies

• fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation. Bet you can't wait for a high school reunion. :bigsmile:
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WoW:noway: !!! You are such an inspiration!!! Great journey in pictures! You are BEAUTIFUL :flowerforyou:
  • dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, thanks for sharing all the pics!
  • samuelzmom
    samuelzmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! You look so good.
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement... Your pictures speak volumes of inspiration!! Thank you!
  • 21June
    21June Posts: 99
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations on you amazing success story. You are truly inspirational! Thankyou! :smile:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You have definitely come far. :)
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ummm....are you kidding me? Those pics are amazing!!! I seriously get chills looking at them! You are a huge inspiration!! My jaw is still laying on the desk...lol. You are the MVP of the day!!!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • sigridolsen
    sigridolsen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous. Now I am going to go right down to the goal too... It's great to see the visual and that it can be done.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job!!!
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You have done so well to she'd the weight that you have. You look fabulous. The hard part will be maintaining your weight loss over the years ahead but hopefully with all that you have learned on your weight loss journey it will be plain sailing. Congratulations!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    awesome job you look fantastic
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    so happy for your accomplishment! FANTASTIC JOB!
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Very proud of you!
  • purpleroadrunner
    purpleroadrunner Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    that is so freaking awesome good job, now go enjoy the spoiles of your hard work
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You just motivated the crap outta me. Good job!!! I can only imagine the lengths of self-control you've grown in! My highest so far (after baby #3) at 5'8" was 225. I'm now at 196 and inching daily towards my goal of 135. I keep being told I can't do it/its too hard/too low of a goal, and you just re-inspired me to keep pressing. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic! You should be very proud!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!