Hello! Back again...

Options
I've come back to mfp!
I had been using Spark People which is a good site with lots of info but I like mfp much better! I found I was still using a lot of other sites for recipes, fitness info and things. I also prefer the way food and exercise is tracked here, for me it's easier to follow. It is just much more straight forward and if I miss a work out one day or if I end up doing more exercise on the weekend mfp adjusts to my needs.
Also I think the message boards here are much better!!

Glad to be back!!
Leanna

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've come back to mfp!
    I had been using Spark People which is a good site with lots of info but I like mfp much better! I found I was still using a lot of other sites for recipes, fitness info and things. I also prefer the way food and exercise is tracked here, for me it's easier to follow. It is just much more straight forward and if I miss a work out one day or if I end up doing more exercise on the weekend mfp adjusts to my needs.
    Also I think the message boards here are much better!!

Glad to be back!!
    Leanna

Welcome back Leanna! :flowerforyou:
    I love MFP soooooo much that I can't even imagine EVER trying out some other site! :noway: I'm happy right where I am! :laugh:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I too just came back after a year - I wish I had been using another site - I wouldn't be 7 lbs heavier. However, that is history.:smile:
    I think by coming back you are off to a great start.
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Welcome,.
  • bluekb1994
    bluekb1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I've looked at several other sites for tracking calories and exercise but this one's the best for me!
    Best wishes to everyone! :smile:

Leanna