Xbox Kinect

Hi everyone!
Recently I got myself Kinect and I've been working out to some games (Just Dance 3, Yourshape Fitness Evolved 2012, Zumba Fitness Rush). Whenever I can afford it, I'm planning to get more fitness games. They are really awesome and fun and I'm wondering if someone else is playing as well. It's getting cold outside (Pittsburgh, PA), so I'm exercising inside.

Evelyn

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    I have the prior year's your shape fitness evolved. I usually go to the gym but I'll play once a week when I don't feel like leaving the house.
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    I have Zumba Fitness Rush and Core for the xbox and I would really love to get Your Shape Fitness Evolved. I've heard great things about it.

I love using the xbox for my exercise. I do other things as well, but it has definitely helped me shed some pounds.
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    My first choice is the gym, of course, but there are no gyms nearby and I don't have time for commute. So, I guess I'm fortunate to at least have home exercise opportunities that are interactive and motivating :-)
    I have the prior year's your shape fitness evolved. I usually go to the gym but I'll play once a week when I don't feel like leaving the house.
  • KmusicheartBTS
    KmusicheartBTS Posts: 39 Member
    Yourshape Fitness Evolved 2012 is great, well, at least in my view. Xbox overall has helped me in fitness endeavors, just like you. I haven't lost anything yet, because I engage in emotional eating a lot. Tonight, I'm tempted to have pizza... But, I did have fun with Just Dance 3! Zumba it a lot of fun too! Have you heard about Hip Hop Experience and the Black Eye Peas Experience? I really want to get them.
    I have Zumba Fitness Rush and Core for the xbox and I would really love to get Your Shape Fitness Evolved. I've heard great things about it.

I love using the xbox for my exercise. I do other things as well, but it has definitely helped me shed some pounds.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Definitely some good choices here. Doing all of these cardio-heavy programs is a great way to maintain your feminine figure. I would caution you to be wary of doing any sort of resistance training, you don't want to look like a she-hulk after all. Keep up the great work!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Definitely some good choices here. Doing all of these cardio-heavy programs is a great way to maintain your feminine figure. I would caution you to be wary of doing any sort of resistance training, you don't want to look like a she-hulk after all. Keep up the great work!

I am guessing you are being sarcastic. I do resistance training/weight lifting in addition to my cardio, and I definitely don't look like a she-hulk at all.