NSV - underwear!

Options
I often see people post about fitting in new clothes and being excited about it. I'm the same way. Congratulations to all of you!

But a recent trip to the store for new undies made my day!! You see, I'd been wearing the same saggy, poorly fitting underoos while purchasing smaller clothes to wear on top. I decided it's time and strolled into the lingerie portion of the store. Now, I've got some cute new underclothes that fit well, and are 2 to 3 sizes smaller than my last ones. They feel great, I feel great, and next time I won't wait so long to purchase a new, smaller size of underwear in addition to my outer clothes! :happy:

Replies

• michelle12wbt
    Options
    Yayayayay what an AWESOME NSV!!! Well done on your hard work paying off....you should be very proud of yourself :)
  • FeliciaFitRNModel
    Options
    thats awesome
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as you...still wearing the baggy underwear for the most part...must go shopping! I did get some really cute bras already.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    That is awesome.

But just want to remind you that following up with pictures would be highly inappropriate for this forum.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Anytime you fit into something smaller is a great day. Congratulations
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    No pics???? Fooled again.....

Kidding (sorta)....congrats! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!