New and would love some friends!

Options
Hi,
Well I am 33 and want to lose about 35 lbs. I have pcos and have struggled with my weight for close to 10 years. I have a toddler and want to be healthy and be a positive example for him. I am excited to give this a try and would love some friends!

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I have pcos, myself, and have been overweight all my life. I am proud of you for starting this journey to get healthy. Please feel free to add me.
  • roxazaloah
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Mary, I'm 23. I've been overweight for most of my teenage life and now I'm trying to do something about it - - I recently got a new job that is keeping me very active all day long for 8-9 hours! I believe in you - - I may be younger, but I know what it's like to struggle and feel like you just can't make it, but I'm giving my all every day and that's all that matters! Nice to meet you Courtneyann, YOU CAN DO THIS! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! :D I'm proud of you for wanting to do this for yourself and your little one :) @ Smokey19, congratulations on your progress so far!! You look GREAT!!!