Ginger Roll call!!

Options

Replies

• Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't quite qualify as ginger, but I'm a redhead.

You're a daywalker like me. We even more dangerous than gingers, because we can 'blend in' with society and then steal their souls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That. Is. Awesome.

My boyfriend is also ginger with his ginger beard. He gets a sun burn when there is a full moon.
  • mikem45
    Options
    Even though i have brown hair my beard contains brown plus every shade of ginger going i also get sunburnt on a cloudy/rainy day does that count?
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm a ginger carrier.

http://youtu.be/F_DVHUEjnuU

I may not be ginger *here*, but I'm ginger *here* lol :p

(I have a ginger child, brother and mother lol)
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Natural redhead here...auburn colored depending on the time of year. I've had hair stylists tell me that you'd never get my shade and highlights out of a bottle!! On my dads side theres every shade of ginger you can imagine. I always wanted one of my kids to have red hair but no such luck. I'm also Scotch Irish so when it comes to temper STEP BACK you are in the danger zone!! Lol...

Me too on the Scots Irish temper, lol. In winter I'm more auburn-brown than red, in summer I'm RED and FRECKLED

Exactly what mine does!!! Weird....gets almost strawberry blond in the back or on the ends when its long!!
  • amsohs85
    Options
    Natural redhead here...auburn colored depending on the time of year. I've had hair stylists tell me that you'd never get my shade and highlights out of a bottle!! On my dads side theres every shade of ginger you can imagine. I always wanted one of my kids to have red hair but no such luck. I'm also Scotch Irish so when it comes to temper STEP BACK you are in the danger zone!! Lol...

Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!

Thanks!!! It's darkened a little since that pic and of course we dont even want to mention the damn gray hairs which are sprouting up.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    yay i'm accepted! hahahaha :wink: :laugh:
  • amsohs85
    Options
    Here's a little something i wrote down five years ago:

ODE TO THE GINGER; For years we were treated with belittlement the butt of jokes and scorn... but we were the proud few who wore our red hair with pride. Then all of the sudden we looked around and saw legions of "redheads" appearing out of nowhere!! Every where you turned they were there...in magazines...in the movies...in the malls and schools. Young and old...big and small....short and tall...sexy and not so much. Just like a George Romero movie they came forward in endless waves...every shade and hue. At first we were confused... irritated and even a little pissed. But then we sat back with a satisfied grin...knowing that imitation is the best form of flattery. The world didnt hate us after all....they were just bitter cause they weren't born AWESOME like us!!! :drinker:
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Natural redhead here...auburn colored depending on the time of year.

Same here.
    RED in the summer, auburn (like in my pic) in the winter. I do have the super pale skin and freckles. My oldest daughter had a strawberry blonde color hair for her first 9 months, then started turning brown. My youngest just turned a year old and still has bright orange hair :)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    yay i'm accepted! hahahaha :wink: :laugh:

We accept all of our own kind
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Here's another one! I have 2 grown ginger sons too. Have you seen this video? http://youtu.be/JD7QRcBVuVk
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

Me too on the Scots Irish temper, lol. In winter I'm more auburn-brown than red, in summer I'm RED and FRECKLED

Exactly what mine does!!! Weird....gets almost strawberry blond in the back or on the ends when its long!!

That's funny you said that, my baby ginger's hair is really, really strawberry blonde in the back when it gets long. I think it's the cutest thing ever!

I was really copper haired when I was little, now I'm auburn. I love my hair, it annoys me that I colored it so much when I was younger. I missed out on the awesome.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Me, too. And proud. :D
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Me me and I love it!
  • christabel6
    christabel6 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Natural redhead here - faded now so I enhance it - it's part of my identity ;-)
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I am not a full on redhead... my hair is brown with red tints... I do love a deep red and envy those that can pull it off!!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Helloooooooo!
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Everyone in my family except me are gingers.... My sister always said she wanted the dark hair meanwhile perfect strangers would walk up and comment on her beautiful flame colored locks.

Mine is slightly auburn these days but its not really my natural color god only knows what that is anymore. lol
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Shout out!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My beard is a ginger, does that count?

mine too. Maybe some slight tints of red in my hair