Detoxing info

Whats is the best thing for detoxing?

Replies

• mexican food
  • I'm serious this time.....
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    Whats is the best thing for detoxing?

what's the point of all of these troll threads you're creating? really, what's the point? there are better ways to amuse yourself you know.
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Dieter's tea. Be ready cause that works within hours.
  • Dieter's tea. Be ready cause that works within hours.

what brands
  • has anyone done that syrup one...I forget what its called
  • Dieter's tea. Be ready cause that works within hours.

what brand
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    bump
  • Whats is the best thing for detoxing?

what's the point of all of these troll threads you're creating? really, what's the point? there are better ways to amuse yourself you know.

and how is this a troll post????
  • I have tried the dieters teas but I was looking for something more like a week long thing....does anyone know of the names of any?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    I like what you're doing, don't listen to the haters! I'm a big fan of satire, and you are hitting on every.single.trope.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Having a liver.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Your liver and kidneys.

I am quite serious. Any detox product you shell out money for is hooey.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Water. Detoxing is a function of the liver. Keep hydrated and it will naturally do its job just fine. Anything that says otherwise is trying to sell you something.
  • google it... I did one diet that had specific instructions for 7days. First day was only fruit, sencond day was only veggies day three both fruit and veggies, then add some protein on day four. Days five six and seven were the same with fruit, veggies and protein. I definately felt better and really only cut out sugar, carbs and excess fats for the seven days.. theres millions of versions out there. Any could work for you better than me and vice versa.

My go to for detoxing is super cleanse colon cleanser... But I always had issues with that area sorry for the TMI.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 968 Member
    The salt water flush
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member

My go to for detoxing is super cleanse colon cleanser... But I always had issues with that area sorry for the TMI.
    "Go to for detoxing"...that's funny.
    Is that the one with the commercial where the little elves are scrubbing away at your colon with tiny toothbrushes?
  • Whats is the best thing for detoxing?

And you being the internet police is one of these better ways?
  • Stop putting toxins in the body!

• My go to for detoxing is super cleanse colon cleanser... But I always had issues with that area sorry for the TMI.
    Is that the one with the commercial where the little elves are scrubbing away at your colon with tiny toothbrushes?

LOL I never saw a commercial for it but that would be great to have colon elves who kept it clean:laugh: :laugh:
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    detox-bitmap.jpg
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member

LOL I never saw a commercial for it but that would be great to have colon elves who kept it clean:laugh: :laugh:
    That's what that "colon cleanse" does. I don't know how they get the elves in there, but maybe it's like sea monkeys, except they're real.
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    detox-bitmap.jpg

Simply Awesome!