300ish to 127 [pic heavy]

Options

Replies

• ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!!! You're amazing!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Holy cr*p girl - you are looking fanbloodytastic. Amazing, just amazing.
  • Espresso345
    Espresso345 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!

You look pretty in your before photos, too - sometimes when one is overweight, one just feels "Why bother?" I myself really struggle with "frump mode." But it looks like you always want to look your best and that's admirable! (I'm probably not expressing this well at all.)
  • mercymarque
    Options
    amazing... what a difference. what was ur exericise like? U look great. Thanks for sharing
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Honey, you look beautiful! Great job, inspirational!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    W O W ! !

Simply A M A Z I N G ! !

Thank you so much for posting your pics... You have undergone an inspiring transformation. Thanks for sharing it with us ! !

.:flowerforyou: .
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Well done. Congrats. You look great.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That's totally amazing; you look like an entirely different person! Congratulations. :happy: :bigsmile:
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are purely amazing. YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! Good luck to you.
  • AudreyinNC
    Options
    No need for words the pictures say it all. This, my friend, was a HARD earned accomplishment. Do not make light of it.
    You. Are. My. Hero.
  • MommyAustin
    Options
    Your results are crazy awesome! I love hearing stories of hard work and dedication with results like yours! Way to go! You are an inspiration!

Edit: I had a typo :laugh:
  • ncbill
    ncbill Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, have rendered me speechless...and that is very hard to do. You look AMAZING. Words don't have to tell the world what you have done...your photos alone are so inspiring. Definitely one of the most incredible transformations I have ever seen. Four years to do it, and now you have the rest of your life to enjoy your success!!! Go be beautiful, honey. :flowerforyou:
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing job!!
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing! Such an inspiration.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats on your progress :) You are beautiful
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. Well done! You honestly don't look like the same person. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    That is a truly inspiring story. People like you help motivate countless others on this site. You're beautiful both inside and out.
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hope I can share mine once I reach or close to my goal. U look great and I am very happy for u..
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, sexy, great! I looooooove that last outfit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!