6 week challenge :)

Options
Hi :) I have done a challenge similar to this and it was a lot of fun so I thiught I would start a new one.
This challenge lets you get to know a whole new group of people and it really help me stay motivated with my goals.
It basically involves answering a question or doing a challenge and telling us about it every day.
I didn't want to over load you with text but these are the first two weeks so you can get an idea of what it is.

WEEK 1
Day 1 - introduce yourself. What are you goals? Why did you join MFP? What is something you like about yourself? Take some before photos to compare with at the end of the challenge (you don't have to post them if you don't feel comfortable!)
Day 2 - MFP bucket list! Make a list of all the things you want to before you finish your journey on MFP.
Day 3 - Describe your dream out fit. Now imagine yourself wearing it! What do you need to do to get there?
Day 4 - What is something that you love about yourself?
Day 5 - today you will try a new smoothie. Something you have never tried before!
Day 6 - What would you most like to change about yourself? Why?
Day 7 - what is your favorite exercise?

WEEKS 2
Day 1 - how was your week? What were the best and the worst things that happened? Set a goal for this week. (be realistic!)
Day 2 - do you reward yourself? How do you do this?
Day 3 - What's one thing you like about you body? It doesn't matter if it is your hand, you stomach or your toes!
Day 4 - what are your favorite and least favorite healthy foods?
Day 5 - what is you biggest Insecurity?
Day 6 - change up your exercise routine today! Try something new
Day 7 - Do your friends know you are trying to lose weight? Do they support you?

I am going to make a group for this challenge so send me a message or just reply if you are interested and I will give you the details :)

Replies