Looking for new MFP friends!

Options
Hi I'm 21 from London. Started my weight loss journey in July and I update mfp daily but I only have two friends on the app so my newsfeed is always dead. Looking for friends that post often and happy to encourage each other! Preferably with similar stats and age to myself but I'm happy to be friends with anyone.

Username: karinaknight

Stats:
Height: 5'5"
Starting weight: 207lbs
Current weight: 175lbs

Send me a request :)

Replies

• vk0510
    vk0510 Posts: 20
    Options
    Sending a request. From London too :)
  • athryn
    athryn Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm a bit older (38,) but I have similar height-weight stats to you (5'6" currently 167lbs) and I post daily, so if you (or anyone else for that matter) need another friend, I'm always glad to help encourage people. :)
  • Drewillbeback111
    Options
    I am a lot older, (51) but I was born in England (Bury) and now live in the US. Friend me if you like.... be diverse :-)
  • I am 18 years old and in london as well. been so busy with school that i have just started this journey and i have no friends on here. i am a small 4 feet 11 and 105 pounds.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have pretty similar stats as the OP.
    I live in Canada and update daily on here. I also post long-winded status updates so it would be lovely for people to come on and comment on them :3
  • karinaknight
    karinaknight Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you all for the friend requests! :)
  • roflcopter72
    Options
    i'm new too. i used to be an alright size (i've never been tiny but i was at least kind of comfortable) and then i started eating as much as my boyfriend at the time did, gained 30 pounds. broke up with him, lost 10. went to college and gained a million. just hoping to get healthy and make a few friends:) add me too!:)
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Added you! (:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    From across the pond but I post daily and do try to keep up with all friends no matter their location :smile:

Sent friend request