I'm looking for weight loss buddies (again)!

Options
Hello everyone, I'm 28 years old and I live in Wisconsin with my boyfriend and our almost 2 year old son. I've used this website in the past but I started slacking and gained back some of the weight that I lost (my biggest issue is that I tend to not pay attention to what I eat on the weekends, and drinking alcohol definitely doesn't help). I'm hoping that I can really stick with it this time to achieve my original weight loss goal-I'd like to lose 12 or 13 additional lbs. I'd like some buddies on here to help motivate me so I can stick with it this time!!

Replies

• Dianalovescats
    Options
    Add me! :-)
  • Dianalovescats
    Options
    Add me everyone!
  • nancyki
    Options
    I feel your pain :) That 10-15 pounds that hangs around and is sufficient enough to tolerate. I have been logging on daily since earlier this year (give or take a few days missed) so I would be happy to offer words of encouragement if you like... feel free to "friend" me.
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me and welcome back to MFP. I struggle with weight loss and i'm still trying to work towards my first goal. I try to motivate others and i'm also looking for motivation.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just had my 3rd baby and slacked off after she was born. I really need to get my butt into gear and the more the merrier right? :smile:
  • mrstravisjones
    mrstravisjones Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i'm 27 and live in NC with my husband. i'm working on my last 10lbs... been on here about 1 1/2 months and have been working out very regularly for the past 5 1/2 months.
  • wwilliams43221
    wwilliams43221 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new so I could use a friend since it seems to be so helpful.
  • krystal_black
    Options
    add me =]] I love extra encouragement and love to give complements