I'm new and looking for buddy's

Options
I'm just starting this program-- I have tried other programs, but was not successful with them. I hope to get lots of information, and encouragement, and I hope to help, encourage others also..:wink:

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :) This one will definitely help you. It's helped me!!
  • jcarey101
    jcarey101 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome aboard! It's a great site. The members are fabulous. They keep me going.
  • juneybabes
    Options
    hi , welcome ,ive tried many programs too with varying success but even tough this is still early days for me its by far the best program ive done ....and lets face it, its not a program its just self education with love and encouragement for friends who are on the journey with you XXX
  • bwattelet
    bwattelet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This webiste is wonderful if you stick to it! I have gotten many useful things from other members!Much luck!
  • SailorMoon007
    SailorMoon007 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is the best website I've used by far. The people are amazing and their is a crazy amount of useful information on here. Good luck on your journey!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP and well wishes to you on your journey!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This website is amazing, I'm on my second week! The people here are great and have the best advise! Good luck!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too, what has worked for me is accountability. Have someone who know you and trust who will be able to check up on you and make sure you are checking in with yourself and being honest. People here I'm sure can do that, I am willing, but for me it has to be someone near me. I'll help though any way I can. : ) Good Luck!!
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Count me in as your pal!
  • shules82
    shules82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! You have come to the RIGHT place.
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! And I need to lose 10-15 lbs.!:cry:
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm also new to this site.... I have read several post on here this morning and I think the people on here are wonderful... Everyone is so nice and upbeat.... just what I'm looking for... Good Luck in your goals.... and remember give it your best!!!

Hope to see you again on here...:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Debbie
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    :happy: Welcome to MFP!!! :happy: and Good Luck!!!
  • MichaelJacksonFan
    Options
    hello im new also feel free to add me thx :) i need newwwwwwwwwww frieeeeeeennnnnnnnnnddddddddsssssssssss
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is helping me toward my goals. You'll love it and everyone is so supportive and there to motivate you! Good luck to you on your journey!