Plateau

Options
hi, ive been at a plateau for 3 months now and it started when I went to the gym the first time. Even though I went once that week i just seemed to stop losing. After that I went to the gym once or twice a week and then I started 30 day shred. I am still on the shred but I havent lost weight in 3 months. In June I weighed 170 and in late August I got down to 153. I eat the same as I did then and exercising more but I'm still the same weight. Ive tried upping my calories and lowering them for a week. Nothing happened. Need advice please. Plus I drink a lot of water

Replies

• OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Have you taken measurements? That helps a lot. Personally, I don't really tend to lose weight while doing Jillian, but I do tend to lose inches. :)
  • poodlegoat
    poodlegoat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Have you taken measurements? Have noticed any change in measurements or how your clothes fit?
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    open up your diary, so we may take a look and judge you, err, i mean help you.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    If you opened your diary, it would help to give some suggestions.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    open up your diary, so we may take a look and judge you, err, i mean help you.

This ^^^^^
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Come on, someone tell the OP it's just muscle replacing the fat....Muscle weighs more than fat you know. :happy:
  • JuanaViviane
    Options
    you eat over your calorie goal most days :/