dont have any buddies yet :)

Options
Looking for some buddies to count with. I just actually started logging in regularly about 5 days ago and although I don't see much of a difference because I have such a long way to go, I'm already feeling better! Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. I log in daily and like friends that do too. and I exercise a lot. a lot. so friends that exercise is a plus. I have a big weightloss goal and I'm 25% of the way there.
  • PinkCind
    Options
    anyone can add me.
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like .. I log in every day. Sometimes I get a tad busy and can't comment on everyone's posts .. but I do my best
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like (: I just got back to this haha and I plan to stick with it!
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Always looking for new friends on MFP myself! :)
  • katie070563
    Options
    Friends request on its way. I'm addicted t this site, use the food and exercise diaries religiously
    Wishing every succes
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Friends request on its way. I'm addicted t this site, use the food and exercise diaries religiously
    Wishing every succes

*THIS*
    I'll send a FR to the OP. Anyone else can send me a FR as well.
  • MeliNichole84
    MeliNichole84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends on here! I am determined and recently just made my first goal of 25 lbs gone. I have about 50 more until my final goal. I log daily and am a great motivator. :) I look forward to seeing yalls friend requests. Have a great weekend.
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. Btw, I love your hand tattoo!
  • shannin90420
    shannin90420 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't have many friends yet either. Looking for some help to staymotivated and not give up like I've done SOOOO many times before.
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    I log daily, having friends to motivate and support is very helpful, anyone feel to add me.
  • lisasowndiet
    lisasowndiet Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me. anybody:smile:
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and give support daily. myfitnesspal is the new facebook! lol
  • lgue005
    Options
    Hi all, I am kind of new to this, joined a few months ago and that's as far as I got, now I am back on and a bit addicted really, have quite a way to go but will get there. :) As yet no friends but feel free to change that :)
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. Btw, I love your hand tattoo!

Thanks! Your tats look pretty dope to :)
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I am open to new friends, I log daily and my diary is opne, I am not perfect, but I put forth a conscious effort!
  • Hey! I'm Catrine. Been on MFP before, just now returning. Looking for buddies, add me! :)
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add! The more the merrier.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    By "buddies" do you mean guys? You can add me if you like. I am not a guy but I can offer support and encouragement.:flowerforyou:
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all, I've been logging for a couple months now and it's motivating for me to keep in touch with others on mfp who are doing the same #freshstartthisweek