Starting Over

Options
Joined a few months back and didn't follow through. Starting over and hoping by "working it" more this time, I can stick to it.

Replies

• akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Keep working at it and you can make it happen. I joined and then didn't track or anything and nothing was changing. As soon as I began to track and become more aware change started. It's still a work in progress but it's headed in the right direction. Keep it up and good luck. You can do this.
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    Good luck! keep pushing yourself and never give up! xD Sometimes all we need is a fresh start to motivate us again.
  • Lori573
    Lori573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    TY! Got my first good workout in this afternoon. Felt good! Probably won't by Monday tho...lol:flowerforyou:
  • Carolsuemac
    Carolsuemac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori, good on you for trying again! I'm doing the same. I do think it helps alot to keep track of everything and to reach out for support. Good luck. If you're looking for friends to add, feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Lori573
    Lori573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am so sore!! I can't beleive how out of shape I am!! Giving my sore muscles a break today, but will be back on the elliptical and weights tomorrow.