Make my Christmas list

Options
RunningMom42
RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
My hubby has been bugging me for gift ideas. I can't think of anything! Are there any tools, gadgets or toys to make my weight loss journey easier or more fun? I've already got a Fuel Band and someone is getting me a HRM. I thought about asking for a gym membership but I'm not sure I can make the time to go. I don't work and spend most of my days taking care of my 2 year old, cleaning or working out/running so I don't really need much.
So can I get some ideas?

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    How about a gym membership at a gym that has childcare? So your two year old can go with you :o)
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    a new workout outfit
    new sneakers to workout in
    or a make over...not that u need one....just throwing ideas out
    a day at the spa
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    How about a gym membership at a gym that has childcare? So your two year old can go with you :o)

I was gonna mention this, but u wanted something other than a gym membership.

Most of the gyms have daycare...this will also benefit your child because he'll be able to interact with other kids and move around and play
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    #1) Fully equipped Gym with a full length Track surrounding it, All the walls are mirrors:)

#2) A Loaded RAM 2500 Mega-Cab(black) Lifted

#3) 5 mile Underground Secret Mansion with all your wants and needs and 2acres of grass and tress ;)

#4) Health for my family and I
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    I've been telling my kids for years they can't have an XBOX (because they have a Wii, PS2/ PS3 and Nintendo DS).
    I really want the XBOX now, because I am interested in the new Nike+ Kinect program.

My draw back is I am very self conscious and don't use the Wii fit stuff as it is, so concerned if I would actually use the program.

I LOVE having a personal trainer. That has been the biggest part of this last year that has kept me on track. In the past, if I had gotten sick, or had other setbacks that got in my way for a week - that was the end of my working out. Having the trainer and someone to be accountable to has been huge for me.

We now have a 100 lb heavy weight bag at home, a nice set of free weights and a bench, as well as a treadmill.

I would like to have an exercise/ stability ball, a bosu ball, a couple of small medicine balls, and an exercise step (with numerous risers). A good jump rope is always fun, too.

Workout clothes and shoes are a good call.

Good Luck!!
  • kvsmith59
    kvsmith59 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nike+ kinect - pretty good workout, and it tracks your nike fuel online for you
  • TexasDragon45
    Options
    home gym equipment
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    60s-spiderman-meme-christmas.jpg
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Gigi Lelo - you can thank me later. :bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I researched those for a while. PRICEY! lol
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    fit bit........... check out www.fitbit.com
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

They're down to $56 or so on amazon now! I paid almost 3x that amount earlier this year....and it has been *soooo worth it*. :blushing:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

They're down to $56 or so on amazon now! I paid almost 3x that amount earlier this year....and it has been *soooo worth it*. :blushing:

Very very interesting.... Merry christmas to me! :)
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

Very very interesting.... Merry christmas to me! :)

Makes a great stocking *stuffer*...heh. ;) Enjoy!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the budget is for the present, but a vacation someplace sunny in 6 months. Can be motivation.
  • Jamie2007
    Options
    Um...send this list off to my hubby too please! :-)
    #1) Fully equipped Gym with a full length Track surrounding it, All the walls are mirrors:)

#2) A Loaded RAM 2500 Mega-Cab(black) Lifted

#3) 5 mile Underground Secret Mansion with all your wants and needs and 2acres of grass and tress ;)

#4) Health for my family and I