First-timer to this

Options
Hi, I'm new to this, started last week and have been able to lose 2lb. I think maybe I can reach my Xmas target :smile:

Replies

• summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week ago as well but just started yesterday. I have also lost 2 pounds. I am looking for people to inspire me and that I can help inspire and give advice. I have been trying to keep my weight down my whole life and know that I have had my son my weight has gotten out of control. It seems like we could help each other out. :happy:
  • 241wtloss
    Options
    Hi, you have done well to lose 2lb already. I know it is difficult to lose that baby weight, I was married twice and have kids about your age. I think there is so much more information and technology available nowadays to assist in weight loss compared to back when my children were born. My wives both had a sore time to get back to how they wanted to be and feel, there was a lot of mutual support between us during those times. It would be nice to keep up with you and see how good we are at achieving our respective goals. Any one else who wants to tag along would be very welcome.:smile:
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel friend me if you like :)