I want to change my life!

Options
I am only 20 ... turning 21 in December , i am 5'1 and i weigh 225lbs.. I want to change everything about the way i eat, the way i think and the amount of excersice i need to do... i am here to learn, to receive and give support and motivation... I need help and i really need people on my team that are going to inspire me and those who will join me on this lifestyle change that i am going to start. I have already started my lifestyle change but in a different outlook, today is officially one week without smoking cigarettes. i am in the process of making my entire life healthy! :) add me for support and motivation!

Replies

• healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We're on the same boat! I'll be 20 in January and I'd love to celebrate my birthday in a fabulous outfit haha. Keep posting and updating, I'll be commenting to make sure that you stay on track!

Start today and you'll look great by the time your birthday comes around!
  • Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you. That is alot to change at the same time. Stick with it even when it gets hard. I know you can do it. You might want to try getting and talking to a nutritionist to teach you how to eat, the right things, amounts etc so you have a starting point.
  • Cgarcia0712
    Options
    I know! I am definitely looking forward to getting into a smaller and cuter outfit for my bday! i will be commenting on your posts as well! thanks for the support! :)
  • Cgarcia0712
    Options
    @coming4u my doctor did recommend me talking to a nutritionist but i wasn't sure how expensive they would be ..
  • strawberru314
    strawberru314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. Now is a great time to make a change! You can do it!