1st NSV - Comfortable in my uniform!

Options
I'm working as a security guard and I've always been a little tight in my uniform, especially in the pant : I had to shake my butt to slip my pants and pull my belly in and empty my lungs before I could buckle my belt. :grumble:

Today, after about 5 weeks of MFP, everything went sooo easily! I even was able to pull it up to my bellybutton! :tongue:

Now I'm looking forward for the day I'll have to ask for smaller pants :laugh:

Replies

• Valm0n
    Valm0n Posts: 88
    Options
    *sob* my NSV isn't spectacular enough, nobody cares :laugh:

well, the next one will be awesome then :tongue:
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good work!! I've gone from a 2XL to a small in my work uniform - feels great doesn't it? :)
  • Valm0n
    Options
    Well, I only lost 1-2 inches and I'm very happy; so I guess I'll be rejoicing when I'll have lost a pants size :laugh:
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    small steps, I remember being excited when my jeans werent so tight, now I wear jeans three sizes smaller! you'll get there!
  • EmilyMCO
    Options
    Awesome! I hope that each time you put those pants on, they're looser and looser and that it motivates you to continue making healthy choices with food and exercise!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Well done! Keep it going. As I've been losing weight, one of my favorite things to do is to try on my clothes that I grew out of, and I am now growing back into!
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Celebrate even the smallest victory! When things get tough, remember how you feel at these moments.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's the small NSV's that keep us going!!
  • SanctifiedDiva
    SanctifiedDiva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love it! keep up the good work!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    this one IS awesome! WAY TO GO!!! And in only a few weeks!!!
  • Valm0n
    Options
    Thanks everyone :smile:
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Go you!! Bet you felt GREAT at work today too:happy:
  • glossybl3
    Options
    whoopee.. that's awesome.. :happy: don't you just love that feeling of losing or wait gaining or i dunno :flowerforyou:
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This is a big deal! The first noticeable change seems to me to be the most important. Also, clothes that are too tight are HORRIBLE to wear. I bet you feel great- nice job!
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • tarakizer
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :smile:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    every bit helps doesn't it? It certainly helps you keep going. I know when I go down a size or pants get looser I know its working and all worth it. I hope you took before photos. I don't have any so I can't compare what I looked like before the weight came off. I basically refused to let anyone take my photo.
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    I love NSV's :) Congratulations! Keep it up, before you know it, you WILL be needing a smaller pair of pants!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!