Leave the person above you and below you alone...

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm smart.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Yes you do.

Cheat! Broke your own rules!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I have a sexy voice, especially when I have a chest infection.
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm the best me there is (damn, it IS hard to compliment myself)
  • holdthis
    holdthis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am determined.
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I discovered I actually LIKE jogging recently.
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i am a can do it and will do it person!!!

YES you are!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    umm I love my waist length curly hair even though it's a pain in the butt to manage sometimes.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I am honest to a fault..
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have finally figured out this whole Diet thing after so many years - Light bulb! * you don't have to be perfect, you can take days off, you can 'diet' for 3 weeks, and take a week off. You can live life - when you get to the goal is not as important as getting there. For me, this has been extremely liberating and I feel so much better about myself and my goals since learning this. i.e., I am incredibly happy in my journey, and feel a bit like the tortoise in a tortoise and the hare scenario :)
  • Iready
    Iready Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I smashed my scale with a hammer today!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Wow this is hard.

I am funny
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow this is hard.

I am funny

You are. You are also hard-working, dedicated, kind, thoughtful, smart and gorgeous.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    Options
    I have finally figured out this whole Diet thing after so many years - Light bulb! * you don't have to be perfect, you can take days off, you can 'diet' for 3 weeks, and take a week off. You can live life - when you get to the goal is not as important as getting there. For me, this has been extremely liberating and I feel so much better about myself and my goals since learning this. i.e., I am incredibly happy in my journey, and feel a bit like the tortoise in a tortoise and the hare scenario :)
    this :)
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am a kid at heart
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I am a nice person.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    Options
    During the past 10months since I started this journey I have learned so much about myself! I have dealt with a lot of adversity ie MS and most recently a traumatic fully rupture of my right Achilles tendon. Through the injury I continued to workiut and was back at the gym only 5 days post-op. Granted I was using a knee walker and was only working out fromthe knees up. I say all this bc wheni started physical therapy two wks ago the therapists told me i was crazy and most people would've sat and taken thewhoke time offwork. This was the moment I realized that I am stronger than I ever believed, stubborn, and i am not a quitter.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I always think I will give up...but even when facing the biggest obstacles, I just get stronger.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    A lot of my working out is to maintain my foodie adventures