looking for support and friends

So I have only been here a little over a week and have really enjoyed this site. I have managed to lose 5.5 lbs and that is just from watching what I eat. I have about 50lbs to lose. I have major depression which is very difficult to get going. The few friends I have made so far have been very supportive which I appreciate very much. So just looking for folks that are in a similar situation.

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • Feel free to add me, i'm consistent and also my friends.
  • charrisonwms
    charrisonwms Posts: 22 Member
    So I have only been here a little over a week and have really enjoyed this site. I have managed to lose 5.5 lbs and that is just from watching what I eat. I have about 50lbs to lose. I have major depression which is very difficult to get going. The few friends I have made so far have been very supportive which I appreciate very much. So just looking for folks that are in a similar situation.

Me too. Recently had my bio-metrics screening, a gentle reminder that I need to do something different. No change means more of the same. None of my personal friends will join MFP, they don't know what they are missing. I really need the support!
  • TXGAL50
    TXGAL50 Posts: 6 Member
    I understand completely about the Depression....It is hard to pull yourself up sometimes, but with support we can do it... WTG on the weight loss.....keep up the good work.....
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    I'm usually posting daily and plan to for... as long as this site is around I suppose it's been really helpful on my way to get a healthy weight for my height and it'll probably still be useful for maintaining that weight once I'm in better shape
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Never hurts to have a few more friends and supporters so if you like to be friends feel free to ad me. Thanks to the ones that have reached out and became friends!!