HERE GOES!

Options
Just had a quiet night at work & a friend of mine here introduced me to this site - might as well try it! I don't really want to have huge expectations for myself because I've already struggled with eating disorders for most of my teenage years & into adult life. But hey, I might as well try this - it's free and seems straight forward... so here goes nothing! :ohwell:

Replies

• MISSJCK
    MISSJCK Posts: 2
    Options
    Just had a quiet night at work & a friend of mine here introduced me to this site - might as well try it! I don't really want to have huge expectations for myself because I've already struggled with eating disorders for most of my teenage years & into adult life. But hey, I might as well try this - it's free and seems straight forward... so here goes nothing! :ohwell:
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Options
    Well Welcome to the site...Wishing you the best! :flowerforyou:
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    welcome ot the site feel free to add me as a friend or to add me to msn liet_ee@hotmail.com Good luck to you!
  • jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    good luck!
    this site is great, my only 'beef' with it is that is rather addictive.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This doesn't really feel like dieting. I have had off and on diets all my life and I am twice your age.:happy: Your among the best MFPal's you'll ever find.