Saturday Night!!

Options
TylerJ76
TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
What are your plans?

I will find a place on my couch, and watch the Notre Dame game..

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    nada.
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    , clean, get kids to bed, shower, then watch my current show on netflix drinking some water. im hard core
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Get home from work get into night dress and dressing gown, eat, drink gin watch Stargate Universe. Yup. My life is just too full of fun, lol!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Dance. I like the way you move, pretty baby.
  • Gonna go see some drag queens.
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Get home from work get into night dress and dressing gown, eat, drink gin watch Stargate Universe. Yup. My life is just too full of fun, lol!
    i love all stargates
  • von1715
    von1715 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my *kitten* waiting for other people so we can get together for some girl time and watch movies and drink wine.... I hate waiting.....
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Finish up the laundry, troll MFP, pet the dog and look up crazy sh** on youtube
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Going out for dinner-crepes and mimosas!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Free UFC fights and some beer!
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    well kids are at grandmas... so ill be on the couch in my yoga pants catching up on some tivo =)
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Just ate dinner....
    Been cleaning all afternoon, so it's going to be an early night for us I think. I ended up on the couch last night because of my husband's snoring. I resisted the urge to take a nap today, so I think I will be going to bed in the next....our or so. It's just about 7pm here.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Pizza and a movie.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Writing a paper on Israel-Iran relations, watching tv, and pinterest. And mfp.
  • preacheraflame
    Options
    Played some 4 on 4 volleyball (played yesterday too), now for some supper and time with the children.
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    had dinner,drinking some wine, hanging on MFP and Facebook, watching Fox news until I feel like finding something else on TV. folding some random laundry...randomly.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Pole Dancing
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    @ work wishing it was over.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Well if I can ever get finished with work....I want a bath (maybe a glass of wine to go with) and let calgon take me away, then I'm ready for bed; I'm beat. I've been tied to the computer for work since 6:30am and it's now 8:30pm. :yawn:
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Troll MFP and FB for a bit, then curl up on the loveseat with a good book for a little while ..."I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist" by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek, then read some more from 1 Samuel (Old Testament), then bedtime with my sweetheart!