looking for support and new friends

Options
hi im 37 just started any tips would be great need to lose at least 20 kilos and looking to meet new friends cheers guys :happy:

Replies

• julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Feel free to add me.
    I joined with about 70lbs (31Kilo) to lose. So far I'm 39lbs (17.7Kilo) down.
    I wasn't before I started but I'm a BIG fan of exercise now. I have 1 day 'off'
    a week to 'splurge' and try to be 'good' the rest of the time. My mantra is
    slow and sure.
    Good luck and I hope you reach your goal in a good time.
    All the best
    Nicola x
  • SlimGrannyXXX
    Options
    Feel free to add me iv just joined in the last 5 mins . It would be good to have support .

Pamela x:flowerforyou:
  • Jackiesc72
    Options
    I too am new and looking for lots of support and help. I have about 100 pounds to lose and I want to do it the right way !!!
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    You can add me too, if you'd like. I'm a little over half-way to my goal, but this part is going to be the hardest for me. The more friends, the better, right?
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll find alot of support here. Best wishes on your journey achieving your goals. My name is Mark.
  • skinnyoyesplease
    skinnyoyesplease Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    how do i add people as friends cant work it out :frown:
  • Axiell
    Axiell Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Click on their profile picture or name to go to their profile page, and then click on Add Friend

Can add me too :)

Stan
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options

Look at the picture of the person you want to add and put your mouse on the arrow. Click on view profile. There will be a button to add the friend.

Hope this helps. :)