Leslie Sansone Walkers

Options
Any LS walkers out there? I am starting her tapes tomorrow. Have done them in the past and love them. I am a rejoiner here started yesterday. I could use any good supporters and motivators. :)

Replies

• samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I do them. I was doing them everyday, but when it's nice out I'd rather be outside. Since the weather is changing I will be doing these again. I usually do anywhere from 3-5 miles everyday. I prefer these over my treadmill.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    yep now that it's changing temps here me and leslie will be walking again. I bought the one with the resistance belt and really like the arm workout you get with that.

sometimes I just turn her on ..turn down the volume and kick out some jams.
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    I do them on weekends. Weekdays I swim laps and do aquafit. Sometimes I walk to her beat and sometimes to my own but I do them :)
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Do you know if she has any newer stuff out? I've looked and haven't really seen anything. I have the one with the resistant bands that's all resistant training. I like that one alot. I also like the 1 muscle mile or something like that. I usually do that twice and use different weights with that one.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I do one of the 3 mile ones quite a bit. I love her videos!
  • starspeckled
    starspeckled Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Do you know if she has any newer stuff out? I've looked and haven't really seen anything. I have the one with the resistant bands that's all resistant training. I like that one alot. I also like the 1 muscle mile or something like that. I usually do that twice and use different weights with that one.

I have one from 2010 that they sell at Walmart, "Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms". 1, 2, or 3 mile walks with weights, and I love it. I burn more calories doing this than I do on the treadmill in the same amount of time :)
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I do a Leslie DVD every day. Have 6 of her tapes, use them 5-6 days a week. Usually do 3-5 miles every morning, then another Cardio DVD like TaeBo at night, plus lift 3-4 days a week. Love her DVD's.
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I do one of them nearly every day. The mile each morning one has 5 miles and you can do however many you want. I usually do anywhere from 4-8 miles each day, just in 1-mile increments. More if I'm stuck inside, less if I can hike or bike or just go for a really long walk outside.

Barb
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 3 different ones. Haven't done them in awhile would love to jump in with you. Need the support to. Don't like to exercise. Add me just you want. And good luck.
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie!!! Its been awhile since i pulled out her workouts...Thanks for reminding me how much she can help...Winter is here and time for me to get reacquainted with Leslie!!
  • reginamusicant
    reginamusicant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie! Nice change up to "work outs"
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I don''t really thinks she makes new ones. Only reason I say that is because I have two or three of her dvds and my mom gave me a VHS one that is like 15 years old. It was the exact same one I have on DVD that I just bought about a year or two ago.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have used her in my rotation for most of my weight loss. She does have "new" videos but the steps are pretty much the same on all of them. If you want to check some of them out go to Collage Video, they show 1-3 minute clips from the DVDs they sell.
  • Melanie_Robinson
    Melanie_Robinson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie! I just finished doing the Walk Boot Camp!