I love pizza!!!

Options
Well, not really, but had some today and can't figure out how to log it. I had 2 (I guess small/med) slices...NO, I didn't eat any of the crust, just ate the toppings (it was a meat lovers). Well any suggestions?

Replies

• Jgen62
    Jgen62 Posts: 66
    Options
    just put in the food search bar meat lovers pizza.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    just put in the food search bar meat lovers pizza.

But it will give me the nutrition values for an actual slice of pizza (breading included)...I didn't eat any of the breading. Just cheese, sauce, meats. IDK. Maybe there's just no way to accurately log that, huh?
  • becki1815
    becki1815 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can do it two ways. First, figure out the calories for the whole slice, then figure that you ate about 1/10th of it times 2 slices.

The other way is to figure out the calories for store-bought pepperoni, prepared sausage, bacon, etc.

Log something. It's probably not that many calories, but probably a lot of sodium.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can do it two ways. First, figure out the calories for the whole slice, then figure that you ate about 1/10th of it times 2 slices.

The other way is to figure out the calories for store-bought pepperoni, prepared sausage, bacon, etc.

Log something. It's probably not that many calories, but probably a lot of sodium.
    sounds like a plan. Thanks! :smile:
  • _Croix_
    Options
    I agree with above! Log an actual piece, but only calculate 1/2 a piece! Better to be over calories than under calories!!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    you defiled pizza. if you loved pizza you wouldn't do that. why must you hurt the ones you love.
  • smartybee
    Options
    Haha, I agree with nikilis. XD
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    you defiled pizza. if you loved pizza you wouldn't do that. why must you hurt the ones you love.

Yep. I ate a whole large pizza this weekend by myself. Guilt not included.
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    what brand pizza? what size? small? medium? large? it all plays a roll. next time just eat the crust as well. there is nothing wrong with carbs!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had a small thin crust pizza with spinach,roasted peppers, onions, and garlic..the crust is very thin and crispy cooked in a coal fired oven...best pizza in Connecticut yum Pepe's also enjoyed several glasses of Sam Adams winter lager not sure how to log it..but I ok with that.. it was so amazingly good.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Blmarlborough
    Options
    Personally, don't worry about it. It shouldn't harm you too much. If you're in a caloric deficit, it won't really do much besides put you at maintenance. Live life without having to track EVERY single thing you eat. Let yourself enjoy a little bit from time to time. It keeps you sane.