Saturday Night!!

Options
2»

Replies

• samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    sitting on the couch, surfing the internet, eating popcorn, and watching college football (I'd rather watch Magic Mike) but the hubby won't leave the family room so I can change it.:cry:
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Snuggling with my little duck, she doesn't feel well...
  • myth4ever
    Options
    throw drunk people out on their ear for harassing other customers at the bar....Someone has to do it!!! Might as well be me!!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Catch up on RuPaul's Drag Race!
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Eat pizza and watch football.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just finished working out with my Team Beach Body RevAbs. Now, time to sit in front of the television with a nice glass of Pinot Noir from my favorite vineyard with my family!
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wrote 1000 words for an essay, cleaned, went shopping, cooked, watched TV, went swimming, Christmas gift shopped :)
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I apparently have no life so I am probably going to bed much too early
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Relax & eat pizza with my dear Hubby :)
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sitting at home, stuffing my face with fruit salad and coffee. 3 papers to write, here we goooo.
  • sonjalyons
    sonjalyons Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    cleaned up most of the day, now drinking wine & watching a movie with my hubby.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Shooting range (try out a new 9mm & .380 Auto), a movie (Skyfall), then share a pizza (Imo's) with my wife and daughter. Pretty good day!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    cleaned up most of the day, now drinking wine & watching a movie with my hubby.

I want wine :( SHARE pleaseee
  • Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just came back from seeing "Skyfall", and I absolutely loved it. 007 is the man!

Now I'm chilling, watching the pilot episode of "The Walking Dead." I figured I'd finally check it out since everyone on Facebook is raving about it. :smile:
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Studying pathology for an exam at 8 am Monday morning. :( My house is a happenin' spot right now! /sarcasm
  • MsBookandTea
    MsBookandTea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm SUPPOSED to be writing an essay on "Race and IQ".. :yawn:
  • beccannes
    Options
    Went on date w/my husband! now that the kiddos are in bed we are going to watch a movie together.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Umm, i was thinking about putting my purple peekaboo extension in.. But now I'm all comfortable and stuff, i just don't feel like it right now, so I'll just hang out with you guys!