Needing support to lose the weight :)

Options
Hello there! My friends call me Tenji. I'm 23 and currently wanting to lose all the weight i've gained over the past 3 years! (and hopefully a little more!)

I've always been bigger than my friends although this is the first time i've been overweight. I've struggled with food in the past, so doing it healthy is all new to me. I've decided to come on here for a good few reasons; to log my food and see where i'm going wrong, to stop myself from slipping into old and bad habits (getting obsessed with certain foods, starving myself etc) and to give myself that motivation not to succumb to bingeing or start cutting food out of my diet.

I've had this recommended to me over the past few months so i'm looking forward to seeing how i progress, and meeting other people :)

xxx

Replies

• reginamusicant
    reginamusicant Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I got bout 20 to lose and struggle with the same things! Would love to keep tabs on eachother ;)
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I got bout 20 to lose and struggle with the same things! Would love to keep tabs on eachother ;)

That'd be great, i'll wack you a friend request if thats ok :) x

edit: looks like you beat me to it! haha x
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i have about 80 more lbs to lose!
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    done :)
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    also, if you want tips or advice on your food choices, you can make your diary viewable. just a thought since you said you wanted to figure out how your food choices are and where you're going wrong ;-)
  • sweetpeaz12345
    sweetpeaz12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Snap, I'm 23 also and I have approx 40lbs to lose. I was great at losing weight last year but this year it all seems to have gone down the pan. Determined to shift the weight and focus on becoming the best me possible. Feel free to add me, i'd love to have a fitness buddy! x
  • speshelk
    speshelk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be around for a while.... I have 9 years worth of a husband spoiling me to remove :) Good luck x
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also 23 and want to lose about 10pounds.
    Feel free to add me:)

My diary is viewable...yesterday was a bit of an off day-not buying peanut butter again!
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    same here! always been the big girl of the group or class and i got tired and depressed with it. this is a great site to help because although it doesn't say on my ticker how much i have lost all together (i reset it recenty) i've lost a total of about 32 ilbs :) feel good but still have another 20 to go :)

feel free to add me :)
  • dpalmier
    dpalmier Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 12 and have 8 more to reach my goal. I love to work out but also love to eat:smile:
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    He this site is awesome, since I joined I lost 6 kg. it's about 2 month now, support here is great , if you at any of you would like to weight loss friends all ads are more the welcome
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like (: I'm 100% serious about losing weight this time around, so I'll be here supporting you along the way haha
  • amethyst_flame
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here, too. I have about 30 pounds to lose, and my love of food seems to be my stumbling block, too. I'm on every day, and I log (nearly) all of my food. I'd love to find a few committed weight loss buddies. :smile:
  • bara_rei
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'm 24, about 40 pounds to lose and this is the first time I'm really being serious about it so I'd love to have some buddies to keep me on track!