I didn't have to do the fat pants

Options
So about 4 weeks ago I bought some pants that were indeed to small. I had to wiggle, bounce and suck in to get in them. since I have lost a total of 9lbs I thought I'd try them on today. Boy o boy Was I shocked. I got those babies on without a wiggle bounce or a suck in, OH YEAH

Replies

• Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Love that feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    What a fabulous accomplishment! I love putting on smaller sized clothes!
  • Feedrfish
    Options
    Congratulations! One of the best feelings in the world!
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    OH YEA!! Hi-5 :drinker:
  • ncjc
    ncjc Posts: 9
    Options
    :smile: Congrats!!!
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! It's one of the best feelings in the world; congratulations!!!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Woot!!! That is awesome!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    that is so great!! soon they will be "too big" pants or "fat" pants! great job!!
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait for the day that I can put my jeans on that are a lil too tight for me without and bouncing or jiggling!!
  • mlipsey
    mlipsey Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm so on cloud 9 right now. This is a real motivator for more. I also went to the doctor yesterday and the nurse said "gurly you lost some weight since the last time I saw you. Whats your secret?" I had a smile from ear to ear for the rest of the day.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I have some dress pants my mom dyed for me and she's had them for a few weeks. When I gave them to her, they were definitely tight. I'm excited to try them on and see if they fit any better. *crossing fingers*
  • atauds
    atauds Posts: 41
    Options
    Woohoo! What a great feeling!
  • jessangel
    jessangel Posts: 34
    Options
    CONGRATS!!:happy:
  • nebulas
    nebulas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    just think about how awesome it will feel when those pants not only fit, but become to big!
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Well done :flowerforyou:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    that is sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!! <3 im soooo happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!