Need Grilled Salmon recipe

Options
babyangel6806
babyangel6806 Posts: 41 Member
I am looking for a salmon recipe I can make on my GF grill. I currently have frozen salmon fillets, bbq sauce, sweet & sour sauce, maple syrup, garlic, butter, basalmic vinegar, sweet chili sauce, hot sauce, creole seasoning, blackening seasoning, taco seasoning, black pepper...any suggestions with what I got in the house??

Replies

• tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My husband loves it just simple. I use Ken's or Lawrey's honey terryaki 30 minute marinade. If you don't have that in the house. A little honey and terryaki. Grill it and it carmalizes and tastes yum.
    what you making with the salmon?

edited. I see you have maple syrup. hang on...here is what I had - but only 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, if you don't have you could probably make it work. I think you could grill it too. why not?

1/4 cup maple syrup 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 clove garlic minced 1/4 teasp garlic salt (I'd skip this) 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 1 pound salmon

1) In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
    2) Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
    3) Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
    Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
  • babyangel6806
    Options
    My husband loves it just simple. I use Ken's or Lawrey's honey terryaki 30 minute marinade. If you don't have that in the house. A little honey and terryaki. Grill it and it carmalizes and tastes yum.

Right now I am going to be using either white or wild rice (I have both). Unfortunately I don't have any teriyaki right now either but that does sound good :-(
  • tdhighfill
    Options
    I found the maple syrup recipe and edited above. I'd do the wild rice. so much more pretty to look at....but then your girlfriend probs just looking at you. LOL
  • babyangel6806
    Options

edited. I see you have maple syrup. hang on...here is what I had - but only 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, if you don't have you could probably make it work. I think you could grill it too. why not?

1/4 cup maple syrup 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 clove garlic minced 1/4 teasp garlic salt (I'd skip this) 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 1 pound salmon

1) In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
    2) Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
    3) Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
    Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.

Thanks...that is funny because that is the same one I found earlier today LOL! I actually was going to make it when I realized I didn't have any soy sauce. I think I am going to marinate them in some raspberry vinegiarette and call it a night...any seasoning suggestions with the raspberry?
  • tdhighfill
    Options
    I'd go with the maple....raspberry to me sounds yuk. I used to be a member of recipe.com but I forget my password...check that out - it is free and you can search for recipes with ingredients you have.