BAD GIRLS CLUB fans???

Options
2»

Replies

• tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    absolutely LOVE it lol...yea, last night was weak and I can't WAIT for Flo to whoop Natelie's azz....
    Someone really needs to lay hands on Annie but then again she will press charges... what kinda bad girl does that?

I am with you on this one!! When I saw that I was like little NERD!!!! She should have never been placed in the house...PERIOD!!!

I can't wait for Flow to land hands on Nat. Miss I Don't Run Ish and needs to get her weave tightend.

Tasha, I really hope they don't give that girl her own show!!! She has no depth...fake celebwannabe!!! I missed it this week! For some reason it didn't come on here in St.Maarten!

OMG I forgot you were in St Maarten, are you enjoying yourself?

and LOL @ her weave needs to be tightened.. the guy that was interviewing her was telling her she needed a perm LOL

Earlier in the post someone asked me who I liked and I said none of them, but I like AMBER she is the only one that acted like she had any sense..
  • Enejda
    Enejda Posts: 13
    Options
    on amber...

i think that she was trying to act way to hard for as many times that she got whooped lol

i wonder what her boyfriends gon think when he sees her having sex in the club!!
  • Enejda
    Enejda Posts: 13
    Options
    kates a fool tho..the way she was trying to apoligize to annie and punched her in the face!!!
  • tasha30
    Options
    uh oh tomorrow is the Reunion Show/ BEAT DOWN lol
  • tasha30
    Options
    I was so pissed to learn there was a PART II, you mean to tell me I waited a whole week to not REALLY even get to see Natalie get her faced smashed in? :explode: LOL