What kind of scale shoud I get?

Options
Ok, I realize that SOMEWHERE there are probably 97852903947239478923 threads about this already, but I'm not readily finding them. So, here's the question. I want to get a scale, but have heard that home scales are notoriously inaccurate. What kind of scale can I buy that will be consistently accurate? Thanks.

Replies

• amywhiteley85
    amywhiteley85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I bought digital scales from amazon. I made sure I bought some that had lots of good reviews. They weigh me to the nearest quarter pound and they are very accurate. I was using non-digital ones before, and they were rubbish in comparison. It is much easier for me to track my weight loss with digital scales.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I have the EatSmart scales off Amazon, love them.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Bump-Now that everybody is waking up!:tongue:
  • fun_b
    fun_b Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have brought a lot of scales in the last few years and they have all been crap. I used to go to some of shopping stores to measure on their big scales because mine were inaccurate, However the best decision I made was to get Nintendo Wii Fit where I find the scale more accurate than any I have had before. It also tracks everything so I can see what I weighed this time last year.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    bump