Big Boyz Do Cry

Options
13»

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's wonderful! And it's perfectly okay to cry. :) You've come a long way, and you deserve to be proud. I'M proud of you!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    what a great story, i love your doctor!

congrats on the weight loss, and good luck on any future losses~
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much or sharing. You made my whole evening. What a wonderful, touching story. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! keep up the good work!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    << Also crying
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Big D- loved your post and hearing about your determination. Really love that you call your wife SW. The journey is so much better shared together. Congratulations on your loss! I would be honored to be your friend.
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    that is the sweetest story i ever read!!!!!!! congratulations to you!!! you truly deserve it.....i am glad that you have a doctor who truly cares about you and took pride in your hard work as well.....that is astonishng and very heartfelt.......congratulations all over the board!!!!!! i am very sure a year from now is going to make another significant difference!!!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What a lovely post!! You made me tear up big D! :cry: I adore your positive attitude and the fact that you call your wife SW is golden in my books.
  • Dozer_LOD
    Options
    This is an awesome story, I didn't think people like your doctor were still around. Congrats on everything, keep up the good work!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    From another big guy, please accept my congratulations! I'm pleased that you're blessed with a great, caring doc and that you found MFP and this terrific community, but... the "back story" is what I find most inspirational! You could spend your days blaming circumstances without making any changes, expecting someone to "fix" something. Instead, you have a great story of stepping up to a challenge and grabbing it by the throat! I am so grateful you shared your story and will "stay tuned" as you continue.

You're making changes that I suspect will send ripples through your life, affecting weigh more (sorry) than your scales or longevity. You're changing relationships - like with SW - and affecting lives here and in those around you. Congratulations and stay focused and committed!

well said! Keep up the great work!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, well done :flowerforyou:
  • Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh thank you for this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!